Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Art of Procrastination

Last week, a bad flu took me out of commission for about 4 miserable days. When I couldn't stand being in bed staring at my four walls any longer, I finally dragged myself out and saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, which was EXCELLENT (SEE IT.) It kick-started my recovery and now I'm back to normal, but the many hours of feverish bedrest put me way behind in Layout Design in such a way that my brain has been psyching me out creatively and making me afraid of tackling it, which is bad at 11pm the night before class... soooo...after cleaning my room and re-writing my dry-erase board's weekly task list (and doing about eighteen other unnecessary things), I decided to finally pretend to get working, and proceeded to doodle this with my Wacom tablet:

VERY weird, I know... but now that I've shot it out into the blogsphere, I feel warmed up and silly enough to go make less of a mess out of my layout drawings--toodlelooooo!!!

No comments: